Complimentary Refractive Consultation
To find out if you’re a good candidate for LASIK, we offer complimentary refractive evaluations. If you meet the following criteria, you may be ready for a vision correction procedure:
- You should ideally be 21 years of age or older.
- Your eyesight must be within a correctable range.
- Your vision should have been stable over the last 12 months, especially if you are under 21.
- You must not be pregnant or nursing.
- Your eyes must be healthy.
To schedule your free refractive evaluation, fill out the form below and one of our refractive coordinators will contact you shortly. You can also call us today to schedule your complimentary evaluation at 1-800-760-4171.
During a quick screen, you will meet with a refractive coordinator to determine if you are a candidate for LASIK or an alternate vision correction option based on your individual needs. Quick screens are a great option for those wanting to quickly determine his or her candidacy and schedule an exam. The quick screen is complimentary and you DO NOT meet with a physician or have your eyes dilated during this type of consultation. You will have the opportunity to discuss surgical options, pricing and finance options.
**Full Dilated Consultation
The full dilated evaluation consists of a comprehensive eye exam with a doctor, technician, and our refractive coordinator. They will do a number of tests to see if LASIK or another vision correction option is best suited for your individual needs. This comprehensive exam is a great option for those wanting a more in depth evaluation. You will have the opportunity to discuss surgical options, pricing and finance options.
**If you chose to have a full dilated consultation and you wear contacts, you must go without wearing your contacts for:
- One week prior to the exam if you wear soft contact lenses.
- Three weeks prior to the exam if you wear hard/gas permeable contact lenses.