Your Life in Focus Warranty
The Eye Institute of Utah offers all of our laser vision correction patients this lifetime warranty program. In the event your vision decreases from the intended result due to myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism, The Eye Institute of Utah will enhance the original laser vision correction at no charge, subject to the eligibility and exclusions specified below.
We can provide you this warranty because we are confident that our surgeons can provide the best results possible. We call this “Your Life in Focus” Warranty. The primary benefit of this program is that if an enhancement is deemed beneficial and medically advisable, eligible patients will have no charge for the enhancement procedure. Charges for clinical examinations, special testing and procedures, and medications will be the patient’s responsibility. A 90-day postoperative period is included with the enhancement.
- Your initial refractive eye procedure must have been either LASIK with Intralase or PRK and must have been performed at The Eye Institute of Utah.
- Vision must have been correctable to 20/20 before the initial procedure.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20 at the time of enhancement.
- At the time of enhancement, your uncorrected vision must be 20/40 or worse and you must have at least 0.75D of myopia, hyperopia, or astigmatism.
- You must have sufficient corneal thickness to allow safe treatment.
- You must have complied with the post-operative treatment regimen, including all follow-up visits, as prescribed by your Eye Institute doctor during the first twelve months after the initial procedure.
- You must be current in all payments due for laser vision correction.
- You must provide proof of having had an eye exam each year following the initial procedure. Costs of annual exams are the responsibility of the patient.
To learn more about the eligibility, exclusions and Life in Focus Warranty details, click here or call our office at 800.760.4171.