If you are an eye enthusiast, you’ll like the freedom that LASIK brings to your life. No more glasses or contacts! And you will really like having your LASIK performed at The Eye Institute, Utah’s premier LASIK center. Why? Because The Eye Institute’s LASIK team consisting of Dr. Darcy Wolsey and Dr. Robert Cionni are some of the most experienced in the Intermountain West. We utilize all laser technology making your procedure a “blade-free” experience. When you consider the caliber of the surgeons and the technology used at The Eye Institute of Utah, you can feel confident that you are getting the best in vision correction.
What is LASIK?
LASIK, or Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis, has been a vision correction option since the late 1990′s in the US. It is an ingenious procedure that uses a cool laser beam to reshape the cornea, correcting nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. As a result, a high percentage of our patients have had their vision restored to 20/20 or better.
I can wear sunglasses without having to put contacts in and I no longer have to worry about my contact falling out when swimming or participating in sports. I don’t know why I waited so long to have LASIK! I should have done it sooner!Teresa, Salt Lake City
Why Choose Us?
- We only offer blade-free LASIK
- We have the best technology on the market
- We have performed over 100,000 vision correction procedures
- If LASIK isn’t right for you, we offer a wide variety of alternatives
- We offer LIFE IN FOCUS guarantee that ensures great vision for years to come
- We work with ALL optometrists in Utah and the surrounding areas
- We offer 24 months interest free financing with affordable monthly payments