Overview of Visian ICL
If your doctor said you weren’t a good candidate for LASIK or PRK because you had too thin corneas, dry eyes, or your prescription was out of range, then the Visian ICL may be just perfect for you! In addition, the Visian ICL is also available to people who are looking for other alternatives to LASIK. The Visian ICL is an implantable contact/collamer lens. It’s different from LASIK because it doesn’t involve a laser to treat the cornea. The Visian ICL is actually an implant! The surgeon will make a tiny incision and insert a microthin contact lens in front of the eye’s natural lens inside the eye. You will never have to worry again about foggy glasses or losing a contact. Our ICL patients are thrilled with their results.
You may be a good candidate for the Visian ICL if you:
- Are between the age of 21 and 45
- Are nearsighted without significant astigmatism (-3D to -20D in prescription)
- Have dry eyes, severe myopia, or thin corneas
In addition, the benefit of the Visian ICL include a short recovery time, minimal risks and complications, removable, and UV blocking. If you would like to see how the Visian ICL can benefit your lifestyle, schedule a complimentary evaluation today at 800-760-4171 and take advantage of this great technology!
Impressed with the outcomes and frustrated with my own contacts, I decided to have ICLs. Since having surgery, I am thrilled with my vision.Dr. Darcy Wolsey
Why Choose Us?
- Patients who chose to have Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) at The Eye Institute of Utah have achieved results as good as 20/20 after their surgery.
- With the Visian Implantable Contact Lens (ICL), you can achieve high definition vision without many of the risks associated with LASIK.
- Patients who have been told they aren’t a candidate for LASIK now have options!
- ICLs are perfect for people with high amounts of nearsightedness